Our fulfillment services are designed to scale with business fluctuations.
Elanders pairs our wide range of printing services with contract packaging, kitting, and subscription box applications to provide our customers with complete, end-to-end, turnkey solutions. Customers range from market leaders to emerging companies in the fields of automotive, consumer electronics, software, medical devices, consumer durables, and subscription/marketing continuity programs. Our fulfillment center is strategically located to provide efficient access to truck, air, rail, and ocean freight allowing for an array of domestic and international transportation alternatives.
Contract Packaging and Kitting
- Elanders’ facilities are designed for maximum flexibility and easily scalable to support peak-period demand.
- We handle the commonplace and the unusual; simple to complex bills of materials.
- We pay critical attention to presentation and placement for the optimum customer experience.
- Choose composite pack or customer-selectable components such as variations in colors, sizes, or user-defined contents.
- Our internal printing capabilities are uniquely suited for kits containing personalization.
- Direct-to-store, B2B, e-commerce, subscription box, marketing continuity services, and contract packaging programs.
- Supports one-off orders to programs requiring direct-ship to tens of thousands of unique addresses.
- We pay close attention to details, assuring safe transport of product, proper carton selection, and minimizing void fill materials.
- All orders are pack-verified and electronically check-weighed, then shipped using our “best-way” algorithm.
Reverse Logistics and Asset Recovery
- We provide tools for the creation, e-mailing, and tracking of pre-paid return labels.
- Returned products are carefully identified, counted, and inspected.
- Valuable products can be recovered, re-packaged, and returned to stock to minimize loss and obsolescence.
- Elanders provides a secure web-portal for real-time visibility to inventory, sales orders, and shipping data.
- Our Ordertrack system consolidates all carrier tracking information into one site for easy access.
- Easy export for reporting and analysis purposes.
With customers that span the full spectrum of sizes and industries, ranging from the Fortune 100 to emerging companies, our facilities are designed for scalability to accommodate fluctuations in business cycles and unforeseen demand events.